Saturday, August 22, 2009

Separation Anxiety

I recently relocated from MI to CA. My former child care provider colored my hair for me. She is an ex-beautician and was really good at coloring my locs. Well my roots are screaming for color and I am tempted to do it myself. It wouldn't be the first time I colored my own hair, but the last time I colored my hair was in my permie days.

I know I would be able to. I think I've become spoiled by not doing it ever with locs. I will have to debate a little longer or take the time to find a SL consultant that is also a licensed cosmotologist. I am funny like that with cut and color. They have to be trained to touch my head with scissors or dye. If you know of anyone, please leave me a comment. I'm in the Southern Cal / LA area.

1 comment:

KnottyAuthor said...

ok, so what state are you in? i like the short on you alot, you look lighter!